3:00pm - 4:30pm
Danny Garcia-Velez, MGIC
3 Trends That Will Drive The Market In 2018
In today’s world, homebuyers face rising rents, student loans and media misinformation. As the market continues to shift and become more and more of a purchase market, there are 3 trends that will drive the mortgage market. Smart loan officers need to know these trends and how to help today’s potential buyers become successful homeowners.
In this session, we’ll examine:
- 3 important trends driving the mortgage industry this year
- The opportunities behind these market drivers that can impact your success this year
- How to use this knowledge with referral partners and consumers
Ron Vaimburg, Ron Vaimburg International
How to Rapidly Win Great Agent Relationships
- Simple methods to gain agent attention and stand out from the crowd.
- How to deliver the Ultimate Agent Presentation that wins business on the first meeting.
- “What to say”, “when to say it”, and “how to say it” to control every presentation
- Overcoming agent road blocks that stop most LO’s in their tracks.
- How to prevent you from becoming the agents “lender of last resort” and become their first call lender.
- Eliminating the biggest mistake that costs LO’s
- How to create effective messages that gain attention and create meeting opportunities
Rick Bechtel, EVP, Head of US Mortgage Banking, TD Bank
Corey Mason, MPM, Lending Manager, JPMorgan Chase & Co
Eddy Perez, CMB - Equity Prime
Shawn Williams, Atlantic Coast Mortgage
EVP, Head of Production
Leading Through Change
In 2018, most sales organizations will face challenges helping their sales force transition to a more purchase centric marketplace while retaining good originators and helping them grow their production.
Leadership is more important than ever to ensure an organization's long term viability in a very competitive market. As a leader, you must prepared to anticipate change before it occurs and develop a plan to lead your team to success.
In this session, Branch Managers will learn how to:
- Embrace being a change agent
- Understand the skillset needed to lead teams through change
- Develop a plan to lead their team through a challenging purchase environment